Melbourne is a city of the southern state of Victoria and besides Australia’s second-largest metropolis. It is also regarded by many to be the nation’s cultural and metropolitan capital with a wide array of wonderful attractions for tourists including museums, large parks, galleries, trendy shops and theatres. Melbourne is a lovely, modern city and a famous destination for all many tourists to Australia.
Gisborne Golf Club is an accessible 45 minute (60 km) ride from Melbourne on the Calder Freeway. Change up your plans for an adventure with beautiful views of flora and fauna aside from the hustle and bustle of Melbourne’s inner district.
As the kangaroos wander around the golf area amongst the golfers, you will go to see them in their natural environment as they move about their day. The majestic views of Mount Macedon and roaming of kangaroos in the wild near Melbourne are bound to make your tour a memorable one.
Gisborne Golf Club – the best place to see wild Kangaroos:
Take an up-close encounter with the wondrous animals of Australia on this small-group wildlife trip. Travelling with an experienced guide will make your travel awesome and they guide you to see the meadows of Melbourne’s western plains including koalas, wild kangaroos, cockatoos, emus, and more. Learn more about the natural environments and behaviour of these amazing creatures, and enjoy an epicure lunch on this full-day trip. Visitors are limited to 10 to assure a personalized experience.
- Experience a full-day off from the hustle and bustle of the town and get up close to koalas and wild kangaroos in the wild
- Tiny group naturalist-guided trip, maximum of 10 people, guarantees a personal and friendly experience
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch or supper of sandwiches, cake and fruit
- Learn about the study project and the story of the You Yangs Park
- Lots of photo-shoots
- Resort pick up and drop off