Murder Mystery Dinner Train is one of well known holiday dinner trains near miami-dade county. The mystery will begin at the Le Train Bleu restaurant at the Gare de Lyon in Paris, where the rules of the game will be explained. From there, the group will be taken to the Orient Express, where the train will depart for Nice. On board, guests will put themselves in Poirot’s place and solve the mystery of the Blue Train before arriving at their destination on the Côte d’Azur. Distributed on the train with actors disguised as guests and the train staff, the mystery of the murder offers a fully immersive experience of the 1920s and the only event of this type.
Both thoughts entered the menu and the mystery itself. A series of period-inspired dining experiences will be served throughout the day, including a five-course burgundy-inspired lunch with wines and a late dinner. To celebrate the revelation of the murderer and the resolution of the crime, guests gather for a champagne reception at the bar accompanied by live jazz. The winner will receive an annual Ariodante subscription, as well as secret gifts.Tickets and hotel packages are available at, including one night at the Meurice hotel or Plaza-Athénée in Paris (both Dorchester Collection), followed by two nights at the Hyatt Regency Palais de la Méditéréenne in Nice.
Included in the price of the standard ticket
- Transfer from the airport or train station to your respective hotel.
- Collection of Orient-Express style luggage at the hotel and delivery to hotel room in Nice.
- Train ticket including meals and champagne reception
- Complete series of photographs by the photographer on board
- Free registration fees when registering for the Ariodante Elite membership program
Included in the VIP package
Luxury driver service in Paris and Nice, including an original car from the 1920s to take you from your hotel to the station on the morning of the murder mystery
Full costume experience and personalized adjustment session (choose the costumes during a private session with one of the most renowned French experts in costume (Downton Abbey, The Crown, Versailles, and Yves Saint Laurent, among many other world famous productions)
- Haircut and manicure in one of the most prestigious salons in Paris, located in a historic private house.
- 50% reduction on Ariodante fares for all experiences in Paris and on the Riviera
- 15% reduction on annual Elite membership rates when subscribing