This article is aimed at business owners who wish to improve attendance problems and lack of employees. I had many business owners who complain about the low level of work that is done during the cold and flu season. They seem to get less from their employees, and their healthcare costs are rising. In general, the absence is hidden costs that are difficult to recognize.
Your operations become stressful when:
- Schedule changes occur when employees get sick
- Employees do not appear, and the effect of lack of staff becomes overwhelming for other employees.
- Products or services are delivered late due to lack of employees
- You are required to attract less experienced employees to fill the gap in the workforce.
- Temporary employees do not match your employee profile and interfere with others.
- You must pay search fees and work with temporary work agencies.
- Less efficiency with busy businesses.
The best way to fight the next cold and flu season is through infection control and hygienic training. Employees should know ways to maintain a clean environment, as well as ways to prevent the spread of viruses and diseases. I found an interesting company that works well with small businesses, providing tools and training for employee health programs. The company is prevention and can be contacted at Time Clock Wizard. I would recommend your individual services for any size of organization. I think they offer a free consultation to give you an idea of the best way to solve your situation.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.